Taft Woods East
Clayton , NC 27527
Taft Woods East is located in Clayton on the western edge of Johnston County just off 42 East - 6 miles from downtown Clayton, about 18 miles from our state capital Raleigh, and approximately 35 miles to the Research Triangle Park/ RTP and Raleigh/ Durham International Airport or RDU. The official slogan for the Town of Clayton is “A Premier Community for Active Families.” In addition to being a great place to live and work – There are entertainment and recreational opportunities for residents and visitors of all ages. Clayton residents enjoy the comfort of living within a small community and are able to take advantage of the benefits of living close to the major metropolitan -Triangle area. Business Week magazine ranked it in the top 10 of “the country’s most affordable places for families to live and assure a top education for their children.”
Builder: Legacy Custom Homes
HOA Dues: $190 per year/Charleston Management
Utilities: Progress Energy, Piedmont Natural Gas, Johnston County Water, Spectrum Cable and Embarq.
Schools: Link to school finder by address. http://schoolquery.johnston.k12.nc.us/livewq/webquery/
- Final Opportunities in these beautiful, heavily wooded homesites on 1/2 to over 1 Acre - allowing nature to be your closest neighbor!
- Minutes to new Harris Teeter shopping center
- Johnston County Schools - each awarded School of Distinction
- Business Week magazine ranked Clayton in the top 10 of "the country's most affordable places for families to live and assure a top education for their children."
- Optional Non-Resident membership availability at The Club at Flowers Plantation for pool, clubhouse & exercise facility (see Sales Associate for details and current availability)
- 6 miles from downtown Clayton
- Situated approximately 25-30 minutes from downtown Raleigh
- The official slogan for the Town of Clayton is "A Premier Community for Active Families"